Excellent natural conditions and favourable legislative environment makes solar industry in Romania exceptionally attractive for both private and public investors. Photovoltaic power generation is expected to grow rapidly over next years, following similar growth pattern in other EU states.
International conference Photovoltaics in Romania: Roof Installations Focus will discuss specifically the small and medium size PV plants, where the potential is enormous and the process of project development much easier. The conference will draft the future of this business, which can bring both clean energy and substantial income just from the sun.
Date: 19th April 2012
Venue: hotel Novotel Bucharest
Conference Programme & Registration:
- Rainer Hinrichs-Rahlwes, President at EREF – European Renewable Energies Federation and Board Member at BEE – German Renewable Energy Federation
- Mugurel Surupaceanu, Member of Parliament, Romania
- Alexandru Sandulescu, General Director – Energy, Oil and Gas Dept., Romanian Ministry of Economy, Commerce and Business Development
- Petru Lificiu, Vicepresident of ANRE – Romanian Energy Regulator
- Stefan Motec, head partner, Cabinet de avocat
- Aleš Spáčil, Director General, Conergy Competence Centre EE
- Richard Kalášek, Conergy Competence Centre EE
Tuesday, September 18, 2012
Turkey ranks as the second country with most potential for renewable energy, reports the Green Proph...
Monday, September 17, 2012
From Tuesday onwards the income of all existing renewable energy projects will be reduced massively....
Wednesday, September 12, 2012
Hellenic Republic Asset Development Fund (HRADF) held its first meeting of the Board of Directors si...
Wednesday, September 5, 2012
While countries and organizations are on the hunt for cheaper, more efficient, and reliable environm...